Sunday 12 July 2020

"Wilderness" Mixed Media Project

"WILDERNESS" Mixed Media Project



I am presenting my recent work i.e. an altered canvas. The door to the wilderness. We are going through a difficult time with pandemic. But a mere lockdown for few months brought a positive change to our natural world. Nature can rejuvenate herself if we stop polluting it. Through my work I tried to portray what I think. To save this planet we need to make every possible effort to save her. I tried to visualize the obstructions by placing barbed wire and chains in front of the door. We need to rectify our mistakes and we can overcome the obstruction and may enter the door by eliminating all the difficulties. This pandemic in a positive perspective gave us an opportunity to rectify our faults and take some responsibilities to save our Mother Earth. We start from remembering the famous song of Michael Jackson i.e. “heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race”. It’s high time to etch those lines in our heart and act, so we can gift our future a greener pasture to breathe and thrive.
This is the door to the wilderness, to the pureness, to the unaltered, to survival, for the saviors.
I am entering for June month, 2020 challenge @splashymix challenge18. #splashymixchallenge18

I am also participating for June month,2020 main challenge of more than words @mtw_challenge i.e. “Word Inspiration – HELLO , Creative Challenge – Doors & Windows”. Products I have used for this project are: -
Clear Gesso, Sand texture paste, lion metal knob, limelight color mists spray, bamboo brown color mists spray, antique wax @CrafTangles.
Garden greens chipbez, Leaves chipbez and barbed wire chipbez @mudracraftstamps.
'Read to me”clear stamp and 3D gloss gel transparent @Finnabair_studio .
Few other products from my stock.









No comments:

Post a Comment