Monday 13 July 2020

Mixed Media Project For MMA Challenge

Mixed Media Project On Dance Theme


 I am sharing my recent work i.e. an altered mdf plate inspired by the theme of current month’s challenge  for mixed media academy . Mood board’s colours which are allowed to use are awesome. My inspiration quote of my work is “Dance like no one’s watching”. The wings I added here is portraying the wings of desire, the wings of freedom, the wings to fly on dance floor without any hesitation and a symbol of confidence and free will. The inspiration quote of the current month’s challenge itself inspired my work.

I am participating with this project for June-2020 challenge for mixed media academy .

Products I have used for this project are: -

White paper texture paste, Wet cement chalk paint of CrafTangles.

Red paint From Cadence.

Iron orchid designs vintage art decor mould of primamarketinginc .

White crackle paste and wings chipis from papericious.

Border music chipbez , Hexa Chipbez from mudra craft stamps.

Clear stamp “Read to me”from Finnabair studio.

Deco stones, immix black and red embossing powder ,Spring selection white flower (distressed with black archival ink) from expressions craft.









No comments:

Post a Comment