Monday 13 July 2020

Rusty Mixed Media Project

Rusty Mixed Media Project "NATURE & HUMAN CIVILISATION"


I am presenting my latest work i.e. an altered canvas with handmade paper mache mask on summer theme. Summer means rich green colour everywhere but my work conveys otherwise 'destructions of green'. It's true that day by day civilisation, human encroachment and industrialisation are destroying our greenery. We know that we must save trees and we should not destroy waterbodies, marshlands for making high risers but still we are on the verge destroying everything natural around. In return we are getting polluted air to breath and drinking water scarcity. This canvas is a metaphor of industrialisation and so called development which are brain child of humans who are now with deformed, rusty and lifeless face continuing the destruction and nature is trying to prevail dearly.

My work is inspired from one of my favourite work of olya kravets and I hope my work conveyed that above mentioned message.
I am participating for June month 2020 challenge of mixed media place.
Products I have used for this project are: -
12"/12" black canvas,Sand texture paste, limelight color mists spray, Rust effect and Moss effect texture paste set, Natural wooden stick, Natural wooden slices, Clear stamp 'Old Newspaper',bamboo brown color mist spray of CrafTangles.
Garden greens chipbez, Leaves chipbez of mudra craft stamps.
Black heavy gesso, Dark Chocolate Impasto paint, Metallic Dark Forest paint, Cogs and Wings mould from Finnabair_studio .
Ethereal Emerald and Buccaneer Bronze moon shadow mist spray of Lindys gang .
Branches chipboard from papericious .
Few other products from my stock.








No comments:

Post a Comment