Sunday 3 January 2021

Rusty Patina Tags

 This is Monalisa here and I am back with another DT project i.e. Rusty Patina Tags. The quotation of my work is ‘Take these broken wings and learn to fly ‘. I got inspiration from current month's mood-board and quotation of @nomadicsouldiaries .

I tried to portray the eternal expression of courage. We know that everyone has different struggles in their life but we take inspirations from the hardest one people overcome and that becomes an inspirational story for many. Whenever we see the story of a lady who conquered Everest summit, lost a leg in an accident but that incident couldn’t back her down rather fuelled her inner instinct to go out concurring the highest point on Earth. This type of story touches our souls.
There are lots of people around us who suffered a great deal but still fighting for the stepping stone to success without surrendering to the negativity. Majority of the time we see their achievement in the end and not their painful journey on the road to success. I created this tag to portray that journey. Through rusty patina, I tried to convey the struggle they face before brushing aside the difficulties to eventually fly high. People love to judge and sympathise rather than empathise that corrode the morale to the path to success.
I am participating for @nomadicsouldiaries October, 2020 challenge.

The link to my tutorial:- 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grlEENVXt0Q&t=1022s











No comments:

Post a Comment